Cropped Petite Jackets For Fall

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I love light weight jackets for fall. What is most important to me is the fit. I like a jacket to hit at the waist or just below the waist. It give a more proportioned look. If the jacket falls mid hip or longer it look a little less stylish. Both theses jacket are from J. Crew Petites.

The gray jacket has a more casual boxy fit, but I like the length as well as the color gray. The next jacket is a mustard tweed, perfect for fall, also with a cropped waist fit. This jacket is perfect for work or a casual look. In the view of the back you can see this jacket has a slight tapper at the waist and a cute double button tab and pleat accent. The tapering at the waist helps with a more slender less boxy look...important for petites. Love the pairing with the gray sweater.




With the great color combination of gray and mustard this Fall, I thought I would show this cute little skirt. Obviously this model is not a petite as she has very long legs! Something I don't have! I would never pair it with ankle socks as this look would completely shorten my legs. I would probably wear a gray tight and a matching shoe or boot that would elongate the leg. Navy also looks great with the color mustard...and there is always black!






1 comment:

Nitesh Sharma said...

wow!!! grate designs, With the great color combination of gray and mustard. Love the pairing with the gray sweater. nice post and share beautiful design share with us....If you want to write for us Fashion.. Than visit my website Write for us Fashion

Post a Comment